As of now, the New Residence Hotel has no more rooms available at the conference rate. If you have not yet made arrangements for accommodations, please read this carefully and act quickly! We are offering two choices: Option 1: Concordia University downtown residence, which is a manageable bus or taxi ride from the conference venue; or Option 2: a list of hotels (also a manageable ride away) which should still have double rooms available.
Option 1: Concordia University Summer Residence: https://vpservices.concordia.ca/summerhousing/greynunsresidence/
• We have booked a block of 25 single rooms (i.e. one single bed), reserved for the nights of June 8-11 inclusive (check-out on June 12). Guests can, however, book up to two nights earlier or two later, as they wish.
• A single room includes the following: single bed with linens and towel, desk, wardrobe, local phone, wired internet access, fridge and sink. Washroom facilities are shared, but there are private showers and toilet stalls within.
• The nightly rates are as follows: Until and including June 8: $49 + tax ($55.82). June 9-12 inclusive: $69 + tax ($78.61). The average daily rate for a 4-night stay from June 8-12 is thus $64 + tax/night.
• To reserve, guests must follow the link below. Where it says “Company/Group/Promo Code,” they must enter “DSNA60811” to ensure availability. They then select their dates, enter their information, and they will receive instant confirmation.
• The historic building is located at 1185 rue St-Mathieu, two blocks from Metro Station Guy-Concordia (St-Mathieu exit) on the Green Line. Our check in time is 16:00 and checkout is 11:00.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know! We look forward to hosting the DSNA guests.
Mr. Jordan Jenkins, Coordinator, Summer Accommodations, (514) 848-2424 x 8000 or email@example.com
Option 2: Various Hotels, for people wanting to book a double room.
The following hotels are listed as “McGill Official Hotels” and are reachable via the following websites. Be sure to give them the associated McGill number when inquiring about reservations. There is no guarantee on availability or price, but these will probably still have some double rooms (i.e. one room, one double bed or two double beds) and bathroom.
• Residence Inn, Marriott Centre-Ville/Downtown, www.residenceinn.com/yulti<https://www.residenceinn.com/yulti>, 205 Peel St, 514 982-6064, 888-999-9494, McGill number 8081
• Chateau Versailles, 1659 Sherbrooke St. West, 514 933-8111, 888-933-8111, www.versailleshotels.com<https://www.versailleshotels.com> McGill number 8091
• Le Meridien Versailles-Montreal, 1808 Sherbrooke St W, 514 933-8111, 888-933-8111, www.versailleshotels.com<https://www.versailleshotels.com> McGill number 8091
• Delta Montreal, 475 President Kennedy Ave., 514 286-1986, 877-286-1986 www.deltamontreal.com<https://www.deltamontreal.com>, McGill number 7422
• Holiday Inn, 420 Sherbrooke St West, 514 842-6111, 800-387-3042 www.rosdevhotels.com<https://www.rosdevhotels.com> McGill number 8177